Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Chunky-ish white vaginal discharge?

Throughout the month, I generally have a sort of chunky white vaginal discharge-- there's not a whole ton of it (enough that I can just wipe it off and it's gone), but enough that there's usually some there when I go to the bathroom. I've never really thought much of it, since whenever I go to the doctor with anything I think is a problem, they just tell me it's normal; but yesterday my boyfriend commented on it, so now I'm kind of wondering. When I get turned on, a bit of it generally comes out-- if anything's inserted inside me. I've noticed it while masturbating, too-- if I finger myself, there's usually a bit of it on my fingers. I don't think it's a yeast infection, since I'm not really itchy-- I am on occasion, but not all the time, nor to the point where it's severely bothersome. Does anyone have any insight as to what this may be before I trek out to the gyno only to be told there's nothing wrong with me (again)?

Downloads
    Uploads
    it is probably a fungus or bacteria that is not as bad as it sounds but you need an antibiotic for. go see the OBGYN.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just by reading the title, I would have to say Cottage Cheese.
    I would say, see your groinocologist asap.

Downloads
    Uploads
    white is good....

if it's got a funny smell or you're itchy or it changes to yellow or any other color besides clear then you have something to worry about it. If you are worried though, Vagisil has a screening test available at the pharmacy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some women have a lot of discharge and the gyno knows this and I actually have the same issue. You should try over the counter Yeast Infection products just to make sure though and stay away from anything with oder in it, it may cause your vagina to overreact. But all in all, it's completely normal and let your boyfriend know to lighten up and deal with it, which hopefully he does!