i don't know what to do. i cut myself and recently it got out - two of my friends, my head of year and both of my parents know now. over a week ago now, i got forced to make a doctors appointment, which i went to. he said he'd contact a concillor (can't spell that word) person for me to talk to, but he hasn't contacted me at all. my parents think i've stopped, my friends don't think i do it as much and my head of years stopped getting involved now that my parents know. i don't know what to do. it's just getting more out of control again. i can't tell my friends because they'll tell my head of year, who will tell my parents again, and they think i've stopped cause i promised i wouldn't do it again. so i'm sitting here, close to tears, and i don't know what to do. i'm scared. i can't get help for myself by myself because i don't know how or where to go. i went to the most obvious place (doctors) who seem to have forgotten about me, not that i blame them, i wouldn't bother with myself either. i just don't know what to do.