Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

It cant be pink eye, right?

I've always had issues with my eyes but was never considered until my son is now having the same thing.

EVERYONE I talk to and sees says it has to be pink eye....

Basically i wake up with a very large amount of eye bugger covering the corner of the eye.....My son woke up crying because he couldnt see because of it. After cleaning it out, yes it looks like pink eye. The redness, the discharge...and it even tends to swell up a lil...

The thing is i Benadryl always takes it away every time....The first time it happened and my eye swelled up, i figured maybe i was allergic to something, so i of course tried allergy medicane first(Benadryll) and it helped completly. Thats the thing, lol i really dont think Benadryl helps pink eye in anyway?

And if it was Pink i dont think Benadryl would have done the job like that....and then to have it so often....I mean it goes away and usually happens again a month or two later....

But again like i said, everyone i run into will say thats what it has to by looking at it...

Downloads
    Uploads
    If someone put feces in his eyes, he could have pinkeye. Go to the doctor. Simple as that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just take that kid to the doctor.