Hi,
For the longest time now, a month I've had frequent urination and got treated for bladder "infection" with antibiotics... well i t turns out the constant urination is still there...I got tested for a a yeast infection some weeks ago... and it came back positive for Candida Albican.. I did a 3 day treatment over the counter but on my third day it seemed like the infection had just started...That being said the dr gave me Diflucan ... but the constant urination, the burning and vaginal discomfort is still there. I went to the hospital on monday and they did some swabs and it came out negative for yeast (my ovaries have been hurting and that is why I went to emer on monday) I went back to my regular doctor today and I said that the constant urination (which according to her can be caused my the yeast infection) is still there, the burning is still there and the vaginal discomfort is still, she checked me and said that the yeast infection was still there??

she game me another prescription for a cream.. but if the tests came back negative at the hospital.. why is she saying the yeast infection is still there? What happens if I treat myself but I have no more yeast infection???