Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

CAn you feel a tampon if it is in correctly?

I just tried using a tampon for the first time and I can always feel it! I even use the "slender" type too. I have a swim meet on Saturday and I was wondering if it would be okay if i didnt wear anything because water supposeovely stops the flow. Advice please!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok tampons and periods are no fun!! what kind are you using i HATE tampax pearl they open side ways so i can ALWAYS feel it and it hurts, i LOVE the platex gentle glide, they open in a circle so i never can feel it even the big ones.

i hope that helps!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey okay tampons are so difficult the first times using them!
    It takes practice! After a couple times of applicating a tampon you will soon get, depending on the size/absorbancy of the tampon you might feel it!

Try: Playtex Sport (regular) they are slender and easy and great for sports!

And the water actually doesnt stop the flow! It sometimes makes it lighter or nothing at all!

If you have any more questions ask your mom or go to theses sites they know everything!

GOOD LUCK.

Tip: when you dont have swim meets - wear a panty liner with your tampon just in case! Once you get the tampon in right you most likely wont feel it!

Relax when inserting!

WEBSITES:
    WWW.GURL.COM
    WWW.BEINGGIRL.COM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Water does not stop the flow.

Chances are you're not using the tampon correctly. You need to get some lubrication and put a small amount on the application part that you will insert into you. Sit on the toilet and lean forward until your chest is almost to your knees. Put one hand with tampon down between your open legs and RELAX. Push the applicator in until you feel your fingers touch your vagina. Then push the application/release inside you until it goes ALL THE WAY in. You need to RELAX the whole time. Lubrication will help you.