Recently I arrived at college and have developed a rash which began on my arms and has progressed on to the back of my hands, face, neck, shoulder blades, chest, and the upper part of my leg. The rash looks like hundreds of tiny goosebumps all over me except for under my arms by my biceps where there are now red marks.. I have not had a fever or any symptoms of a cold or virus, not even a headache. The bumps do itch but do not burn. I have been using SARNA for about a week, and the rash I have had now for almost two. I have seen a doctor who really did not know much of anything and I have an appointment to see a dermatologist in a week and from my research of photos on-line, I can only relate to some photos of heat rash, however considering it has been almost two weeks now and it has only spread with treatment, light clothing, and air conditioning, I can only think of a skin allergy as another possible option. This is really bothering me since I'm beginning to look like two face. I just bought a bottle of Cortizone 10 and am going to begin to use that. If anyone has any ideas please voice them since this is driving me mad!