hey!
im not a very big eater, i dont eat breakfast or lunch so the first thing i eat in the day is my tea.
i have been doing this for ages, and it has become addictive if i was to eat in the morning ill feel really sick.
so anyway, recently ive been getting really bad headaches and sometime i cant concentrate on my school work.
also im really cold all the time, like today at school i was literally shivering and my teeth were banging agaisnt each other so my teacher came over to me with a mini heater and pluged it in so that i could get warm and do my work. and when i go to sleep i always wear big cosy jumpers but i am still cold.
my mum said to me the other when i was complaining i was cold that i have to get some weight on because that is why im cold all the time.

im scared of putting on weight, i know that sounds really stupid but i am. i don't even know how this happened. i never used to be like this but suddenly ive become this whole other person that is soo conscious about my weight.
anyway, i was just wondering, can my eating habits have anything to with the headaches and coldness that i am getting?
thank you so much for any help, it is much appreciated xxx