I'm 15 and I've been having sex with my boyfriend of a year for the last month. Lately I've been getting a dark brown discharge. It started on day 11 of my menstrual cycle and I've had it for 3 days now. It's a lot less than a period but it is more than regular spotting and I'm not sure if it's old blood as it's mixed with a white discharge. I thought I might have a yeast infection because of that white discharge. It smells bad which is why i can't tell whether the brown stuff is blood but apparently yeast infections don't come with brown discharge. I don't have itching or swelling. I also doubt that I'm ovulating because my cycle is usually longer than 28 days and so it usually happens after day 14. The last time i had sex was at the very end of my last period.

My boyfriend really wants me to see someone about it but I don't want my parents coming with me because it's private and I was wondering if I can still see a gynecologist if I'm under the legal age for sex and if i could see my GP instead? And if anyone has any ideas what's wrong with me, that'd be great too.

Please don't just lecture me on having sex at a young age. That's really not going to help. I know the risks and cautions i should take already. Thanks heaps.