Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can i lose 20 pounds and gain a nice 6 pack doing this????

145 pounds
    5'6
    goal weight: 120-125
    IN A MONTH

EXERCISE::::::
    --everyday i do 45min-1hour on the elliptical
    i do an ab workout consisting of different kinds of cruches and it adds up to a total of about 500.

--monday wednesday and friday i play volley ball and we have workouts where we lift weights for a little bit and run about 1/2 to 1 mile..

--also do other moderate exercise such as cheerleading, and some tennis................dont really count it though

DIET:::::::::::

i eat sugar free jello alot mainly my breakfast and lunch..its only 40 calories per box.

then i either eat a subway sandwich or a peice of chicken/fish with vegetable for dinner

i only drink water

Ive limited my calories to 500..i know its not very much but im really serious about losing this weight and i don't care

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO LOSE MY 20 POUNDS AND WILL I GET A SIX PACK...WHAT CAN I DO ALSO TO HELP GAIN THE SIX PACK... thanks

Unregistered
    dude. you need to eat more calories than that. you may lose weight but other parts of your body will start to shut down. or probably your metabolism will slow so much that you will lose weight even slower. you need to eat often and increase your muscle to stimulate your metabolism which will cause you to lose fat.