Please only answer this if you've experienced/experiencing depersonalization or extreme anxietes..?
I don't mean to sound rude or anything but sometimes I ask questions that I'm a nervous wreck about and I appreciate all the answers so so much but it would help if the people who answer this have some kind of idea as to what I'm talking about because the people don't sometimes give answers that freak me out/make me feel worse...

That sounded bitc-hy, I didn't mean it that way though. This is my issue in a nut shell - I've had anxieties for about 10 years, I'm 22 now. But just last year I had my first anxiety attack, got really dizzy [is that normal by the way for an attack?] and ended up in the ER. Ever since then, I've been getting attacks where I get dizzy and don't know what's going on, I feel like I'm dreaming or I'm out my body. This started depressing me. Now for the last 4 months, its been so servere, I feel like I have absolutely no idea who i am anymore..which makes me feel like my life doesn't even belong to me. I'm completely detatched from my friends, my family, my boyfriend. It's almost like I don't know these people. I feel nothing all the time. I'm always blank. I feel like my head is empty, I have no thoughts, no feelings. It's very scary. I'm so detatched from myself that lately my speech has gotten effected. I feel disconnected from everything that comes out of my mouth and it freaks me out to the point where I almost feel like I don't know how to talk anymore- It's like pronoucing words and the meaning of words means almost nothing to me. I just wanted to see if anyone's ever felt this way with depersonalization or if I should be really worried. Nothing I say comes out slurred or anything like that..It's just sometimes the act of talking is confusing to me.

Any advice/help/comfort I'd appreciate SO much. Thank you guys. : )