Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Caffeine free diet coke?

I drink tons of diet coke. So tasty. And yes, I'm definitely a caffeine addict...you know, terrible headaches when I don't drink it, etc.

I'm not fat at all, I only drink diet coke because it's so delicious. But my tummy isn't as flat as I'd like, so I'm wondering if I switched to caffeine free diet coke it'd help that at all? I read somewhere that caffeine causes water retention but I don't know if any of that's true.

If so I think I'd have more incentive to wean myself from my caffeine addiction...lol.
    Oh, and I know drinking NO pop would be better but that's not gonna happen anytime soon :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you need extensive help if you are saying diet coke is tasty. anyway, you need to wean yourself off and suffer through 2-3 days of hell to kick the caffeine habit. and choose water as opposed to fake, fake coca cola. by the way diet coke drinkers are known to eat more than water drinkers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    read skinny bitch it tells you why you are addicted and why you will never have the sexy flat tum tum you want. just stop drinking it

trust me read the book