I have battled with eating disorders for a while now mostly restraining from eating and purging absolutely no binging. The last time I went to the doctors they said they heard something ..what they think to be is a heart murmur which I have never had before and received a form that I was supposed to take to get ultrasounds done but i didn't now along with this I have been having these chest pains again that i have had for a long time
they are right in my chest and will feel like a sharp pain that increases when I breath in..... almost to the point where I can't breath. Also I have had 3 "panic attacks" in the past month which my therapist does not believe to be panic attacks because I have never had one in my life. They feel like my hearts going a thousand miles and like i'm going to pass out and theres pressure on my chest.
Last I also get these sensations like I have heart burn and pressure on my chest.
Could I have really caused heart damage? Is that possible? What can happen?

I'm really scared.
I am in the process of making apts to get my ultrasound done and I'm also receiving medical and mental help for my ED.