I have a brown, smelly discharge that is very light. I am confused because I have been doing too much these past 2 weeks and that's how long I have been having this. Here is what I did: I started fertilaid and I douched the same day I started taking the fertilaid. Exactly, right after I immediately douched I had sex and after sex my husband complained of a smell. It kinds of smell like a brown paper bag smell, but stronger. Note that I have been trying to get pregnant as well. Like, a month before this discharge started. I have no itching, no pain, no anything, just this brown discharge in my cervical mucus. I am still on fertilaid and the brown stuff is still here, but it has gotten much lighter, but it gets heavier when I have sex. What could this be? Could I already be pregnant becaue a friend told me when she was pregnant she had this as well. I kind of think it's too early for a test.Or maybe it could be an infection, but I read about vaginitis and STDs and none of the symptoms are brown spotting. Any experiencers. I will be seeing a gyno, but my appointment isn't until next week.