I have been having many symptons for over a year now and have had various tests i will list these quickly

Ultrasound scan of abdomen,and upper chest
MRI Scan of brain
Heart treadmill stress test
chest X-rays
Blood tests
ECG test at rest

I have had symptoms where im convinced its a heart attack and sometimes a brain tumour and I admit I have been feeling crappy for 6 years and never been diagnosed with anything although all the symptoms where real trust me,

anyway tonight i have some chest pains on my left side near the breastbone, im worrying if my lifestyle for the past 6 years (no excersise ,bad take away food, smoking, lots of panic attacks and stress)

could there be a chance I have blocked arteries? my friends dad who is 51 had a heart attack last week from blocked arteries and its got me worrying because the life i lead is so sedentary.

Im put off excersice because iv read about people dropping dead from heart faliure and they where fit and healthy imagine what it could do to someone who hasnt excersised for 6 years...

Im a 26 year old male 5ft 7 inches and i did a weight test and it told me i had a BMI of 27.8 and i weight 13 stones

if anyone has taken time to read this thank you i only ask here because my doctors at my local center have pretty much given up on me and every new symptom i explain they just look at my record and say its just ''stress anxiety'' so im pretty much lost any help please would make me so happy feel like crying at times over all this im missing on life through fear cant even take anxiety pills cos im scared i have heard of ppl commiting suicide on them ect