Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bleeding whilst on the Pill?

Im on the microgynon combined pill at the moment, I used to be on it but only for 3 months and stopped last september. This month I decided to try it out again, but I didnt listen to the doctors instructions, he told me to take it on the first day of my period, but I decided to take it 2 weeks before I came on because I couldnt wait any longer!
    Its now been the 14th day of taking them and 3 days ago I had noticed I had dark blood in my underwear, ive but then i thought I can't have come on because your only supposed to bleed on the 7 day break. The last proper period I had though was the end of last month.

I keep getting this every morning, its not like proper period it is sometimes a pinky colour or dark brown. Im not sure whether I could be pregnant or not, I dont know. Has anyone else experianced this before, or does anyone know why this is? Thanks xx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Id go get checked out if i was you, it could be cervical cancer BUT you cant be pregnant , its just not possible if your bleeding and i heard of someone with the same problem and they said it might be cervical cancer BUT it may be that you just took it at the wrong time, i suggest you come off it for a while and start again ... x

Downloads
    Uploads
    im on the same pill as you and i didnt listen to the doctor. you would not have been protected for the first 7 days of taking it. its called spotting it is normal and should stop as your body gets used to the hormones.