I have had a beer belly throughout my teens, and now into my early 20's. I hardly ever drink beer, and when I do, I defintely don't overindulge. So why do I have a beer belly? I will admit that I don't work out all the time. I work out in spurts, and when I do work out, I usually hit the exercise bike for 40 minutes, then I lift weights. My arms are kind of weak as well. I Gain and Lose weight alot, so I have alot of stretch marks on my arms.

Alot of people are thrown off by my beer belly, and big chest (man boobs, but small man boobs lol), because I have runners legs and wide shoulders. I have always wanted a swimmers/runners body,but I cant seem to lose weight in my stomach.

So what foods should i start eating more of, and what foods should i completely cut off? Please don't say carbs and soda, because I already know that. I am very interested in nutrition. Also i can't get on the tread mill because of the knee surgery I just had. What are great exercises to do to lose the boobs?
Also, are there any good books out there for someone who is interested in nutrition and the benefits of eating healthy?

I forgot to mention that most people don't know that i have a beer belly becasue i am able to throw them off with my frame, and the types of clothes I wear.