well i'm 19 (female) UK & i've been feeling like this just before my 18th birthday!
i can wake up the happiest person ever & then if somebody tries to have a carry on with me i start going nuts, throwing everything at them that i can find (tv's, dvd players, ashtrays, remotes, cups, plates, fists & legs also) then i can be like that for about 2 weeks maybe more! i also try & think of plans to make me rich (rob a bank) & waste nearly all of my money on lottery tickets! i also think of murder (rude i know but i'm being honest)! my speech goes quick & i get excited about little things! & then all of a sudden i'm seriously depressed, i cry at everything, i try & not speak to people, i put on a brave face infront of people, i think that the world would be better without me (suicide), i feel like people are out to get me like 'is that person coming to attack me' & if i think they are then i attack them first! i also get really paranoid with girls aged 12 & upwards near my 22 year old boyfriend, if they speak to him or if he speak to them i go nuts & ask 'whos that? how old are they? do you like them? do you wish i looked like her? have you ever been with her?' & it's really messing up my relationship of 3 years & my whole life!

that is my day to day routine & i just don't know what's wrong with me! i can't cope!

no stupid questions because i will report!

this is serious to me!

thanks to the people who are going to be nice !