I am well beyond coping with the terror acts of 9/11. So you know where I am coming from, I am absolutely convinced that the USA Federal Government was solely responsible for the terror on 9/11. It goes far beyond the Bush Administration well into previous administrations dating back almost 100 years. That is how I feel based on in-depth research over the past five years. Your denials of the government being responsible will not change the physical evidence, lack thereof or my researched and educated opinion.

My problem is that as a result of knowing that our own government attacked us, how am I to function in this society that turns a blind eye to the most hideous crime that has ever been committed by our government upon us? How do you just let them get away with this? You folks are doing just that and you are still going to work and paying taxes to them. HOW DO YOU DO THIS? I am completely dysfunctional now. My conscious will not allow me to help finance my own slavery to a murderous regime, but it’s a real problem. I am becoming more broke by the second. I need money.

I need money, but I refuse to work in this country due to the fact that I will be earning them money to, again, help finance the enslavement of this nation. My conscious will not allow it. HELP ME TO NOT CARE THAT I AM WORKING TO AID MURDERERS TO COMMIT MORE MURDER. I need help to deal with this reality or my family is going to starve.