I'm not sure if these two things are related, but they both started around the same time:
Saturday at work I twisted while i was lifting something heavy and I felt like I pulled something in my back, but there was no pain. It wasn't until I woke up the next morning that my back started to hurt, right between my shoulder blades along my spine. It hurts most when I twist in a certain way, but also sometimes when I'm lying flat on my back. I alternatively iced it and heated it all day yesterday but today there's no significant difference.
The second problem is that when I swallow anything (even spit, liquid) I can feel it going all the way down my esophagus and when it gets to the bottom the right side of my chest hurts like there's something stuck there. It's not a burning feeling like heartburn but a more solid kind of aching. I first felt this after I swallowed an 800 and it didn't go down very comfortably.
Can anybody shed some light on my problems? Is it more likely that my back problem is muscle related or spine related? Whats going on with my chest?

Thanks for any help, I'm planning on going to the doctor if I don't feel better tomorrow.