Over the last 2 months I have been getting sick off and on and I used to only get sick maybe once a year. I'm a 21 year old male and started working a new job about 7 weeks ago. I am on a computer at a call center for 7 hours a day.

4 weeks ago I went to the doctor for a severe (back of my head) ache, neck stiffness and pain, and upper back pain. Also a fever of 101. I thought it was stress because I am about to have a baby with my fiancee and have been working 2 jobs. The doctor told me I had a virus and to let it run its course. He gave me Vicoden 5/500 and Ibuprofen 800mg.

4 Days ago I started getting neck and back pains again so I went to the doctor and we thought it was work related strain on my neck from bad posture. I was given Neproxen 500mg, Amrix 30mg (Cyclobenzaprine), and Lexapro 10mg for stress and mild anxiety.

This morning I woke up with a fever again, severe headache in the back of my head and sore throat....I dont want to have to call the doctor again, what could be going on?
I forgot to add that my head has been feeling off for the last month or so. I've been getting confused more often, and even stutter when I'm trying to tell a story. I used to not really have these problems....I thought since I'm getting married and have a baby on the way and been remodeling I might be stressed but I hope nothing could be wrong with my head....