so i threw a little party for my mom's birthday and i ALWAYS make cakes from scratch. this time it was sugar-free b/c she has diabetes. i also make frosting from scratch and noticed that it was high in sugar-my first time making it! and it required a TON of chocolate. i made it with my younger cousin and so when she wanted to try some, i did too-the batter and it was probably not the healthiest.
so then i gave some to my mom after the candle charade and the present crap, then i had a 2 by 3 piece. it was a one layer 8" round. was this bad? im working really hard to stay away from sweets and this is my first since like a week! its so hard! i also had a chocolate covered banana-not fully covered but like with a design. then i had some fresh pineapple, about a cup. I had toast w/natural peanut butter on it this morning with a cup of green tea and a 1/3 cup of oj-all natural. For lunch i made my mom and cousin and i some french toast that had cinnamon and about a tbls of sugar in the mixture. is it true that cinnamon doesnt have cals b/c its an herb or spice or w/e? i had two pieces with 45 cal. whole grain bread. i used more egg whites than yolks. i also made homemade stir fry with a lot of olive oil, i have another question about that! im freaking out, it had peppers and onions, tons of garlic, soy and pepper. is all of this very fattening? this was just today tho.
im really worried. i havent had time lately to workout, will i gain weight from today? i have already gained like18 pounds in a month and its absolutely disgusting! i dont want to gain anymore weight. im going to do an 8 minute ab and 8 minute arms workout soon and a 20 minute belly dancing aerobic workout too-if i have time. i will also run in place for like 15 minutes. is all of this sufficient? should i do more? am i just freaking over nothing? should i go eat more veggies? i was thinking of have a fruit smoothie, thats usually my treat, i put ground flax in it and its way better than whole fruit-YUM! what do you think?

Also, since alot of people ask:

im 16, 5'7" and 145 lbs.
i was going to fast this weekend but changed my mind, if im still bloated i will do it next weekend and continue eating all healthy!