Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Asperger Syndrome... am i out of line?

My aunt is worried about my cousin and his sorta detachment from a real social life. he never seems 2 be able 2 keep friends- they end up 'stabbing him in the bak'. he's always bullied (hes 19) and again, has maybe no friends. hes very sweet, very nice, but he doesnt act like a regular 19 yo. he has had gf in the past, but they always end up screwing him over. he bought a new scion that he is obssessed with and loses sleep making sure nothin happens 2 it. a couple of the neighborhood kids egged it once and he completely lost it. my aunt says he has always been this way. ever since pre school, hes always been very detached, rather play by himself, had temper tantrums easily if he wasn't 'the teachers helper'.

i did some research on aspergers that was very interesting. my quest is, would i be out of line if i presented the info 2 my aunt? she is very worried about him and has suggested counseling but he will not go. i hate 2 see her suffer about his pain. but i dont wanna meddle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell what you know. It will not hurt..