Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

asking mom for birthcontrol pills?

I just want to be safe with my boyfriend. we are free of any STDs and have only been with eachother. we have had sex twice and we're verrrry safe about it. well anyway, my questions are...how can i go about asking my mom for it. like in general conversation. i dont want to be blunt about it. more descrete but she'll still get the point because she is open minded and wont flip out on me. she told me to come to her anyway. also, my friend and her boyfriend dont use condoms because they have birthcontrol pills. if im on the pill, and he pulls out, then we dont need condoms right? because we dont have stds??? also....i am 17 and have been with my boyfriend for 10 months. we are eachother's firsts and just want to be safe and be able to enjoy ourselfs without useing condoms and worrying about becoming pregnant. please help, tell me all that you know about this stuff. please and thank you!

dont tell me the usual stuff like.....DONT have sex, thats the only way to be safe. sex is for making babies. wait until your married. BC doesnt protect from stds (we already dont have any). i already know nothing is 100%. but is BC without the condom and him pulling out, is that practical. some people do that...right? and they are somewhat "safe"???

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was scared to ask my mom too but she always told me to come to her when i started having sex. I asked if i could get on them to lighten my period and she kind of just knew.