have had them since I was about 30? though felt the first one as I was 24 in a stressed out situation. Then I didn't really have any more trouble with them until I went out hiking with my husband and his brother and wife about 10 miles in the Mountains outside Las Vegas.

That night the PVCs kicked in, that was in 1980 and they haven't stopped since. I have had it checked on several occasions and nothing abnormal is ever found but they are driving me crazy. They just will not ever go away and stay away.

I do get them on and off and I can have them for up to a month straight and or a day or 2, or a week etc. On one occasion I had them for a year straight. The doc gave me Lopressor, a milder form of blood pressure medicine to take for it but it did nothing to help.

Now for the past couple days after giving my son's big dog a bath which was a chore in itself, then coming in vacuuming a rather large living room, then they kicked in and haven't stopped the skipping and or flip flopping since. Well can't get all in...