I have Depression and Anxiety and have done for good few years. I am seeing my Dr , psychiatrists, Been in Day hospital at the start of last year and had bad period of Self Harming and Suicidal Thoughts and also lost my parent who passed away last year. I had a key worker during my time in Day Hospital but that stopped when I was discharged. Am on anti depressants .

At the moment the only person there for me is my Befrender, she is lovely and I can't fault her for her efforts but I don't feel any better. My Dr is really cold and off with me these days, I think he's fed up that I am not better. I seen my psychiatrist in December and when I asked was there anything else that could be done to help he just said no and I am on the highest dose etc

I have tried being positive, going to the gym, etc but I feel like I am coming to the end of the road and suicide and self harm is playing heavy on my mind.

I feel like every things been tried and that's it. maybe Im not supposed to get better and at the moment I completely hate life just feel like giving up probably what i am expected to do.

thank yo