So i have a question about my weight back in January this year i had joined my HS football team i was a lineman and my weight was about 283 and i was i think 5'7.throughout the conditioning in football because our season didn't start until august of that year we were conditioning.and anyways throughout the years as we were conditioning and i had lost a lot of weight and i mean a lot like OK, from January until like march i had lost a total of 28 pounds and then i gained and then i gained 8 pounds didn't noe why in a month after that and then the summer came up along and in June and july i lost20 pds and i weighed 250 and then i got kicked of the team cuz of my grades and i thought hey **** it im not gonna let football be the end of me losing weight so i continued to condition the same way we did in football so august came by and in the whole month i lost an extra 10 pounds and weighed 240 and then September and October came along and i lost another 10 and weighed about 230 and this is my question ever since October ive only weighed 230 and i cant seem to lose anymore and the end of November is coming up and i still weigh 230 and ive stuck to the same routine of football conditioning since then which is going to do sprints i.e shuttles,Dallas's,full 100 yd sprints and some other stuff and right after running go to 24hr fitness and lift mostly free weights for bout an hour to an hour and a half and by the time im done, im literally soaked in sweat and i have stayed in the same healthy diet since i had made my commitment to football back in January which was no more chips maybe once in a while but other wise no and no soda,candy and basically all of the obvious junk foods and no fast food unless i really need to eat from outside if my mom couldn't make food at home which is also very healthy because im Indian and its not oily either and basically Ive stuck to a 2,000 calorie diet but for lunch i eat school food ever since then too though but since January which made me till today lose about 63 pounds and why isn't it continuing i still workout hard and i workout about 4 or 5 days straight like Monday straight to Thursday or Friday but now it just stopped and its not losing anymore and all should i workout even more or what? and a lot of people since then said omg uve gained so much height even though when i measure myself its the same 5'7 but i don't really noe how to measure and all and now im also going to get a job for the weekend and i wanted to know if that could actually make me gain weight even if i still stick to my workout plan which is straight everyday M-Th so if there's anybody who can help and answer this i appreciate it and please be serious but also f you're wondering why i gained all this weight before football i wasn't this fat i used to weigh about 190 when i was in 10th grade but smoked weed got hella lazy ate so much but decided to quit when i was in eleventh grade joined football and now im in 12 grade so.............

but also i still have a gut hanging alot of muscle on me like biceps and thighs and what not but still have a gut to not as big as before but even smaller but still there how ever