I'm 20 and the eczema I've had round my mouth all my life has suddenly, over the last 6 months, gotten so much worse. It now covers my chin and neck and most of my cheeks. I've been to the doctor three times now, and the first time he just told me what I've always been told: diprobase, oilatum soap and hydrocortisone sparingly. Unfortunately the hydrocortisone lead to perioral dermatitis, which I was given antibiotics for the next time I went to the doctor. This cleared up fairly well but I was still left with scaly dry skin on the lower half of my face. The next time I had a flare up, I went back and was told the same as the first time. It is now not going away. I have used a little hydrocortisone on the worst bits but am wary of this because of what happened last time.
Diprobase/E45 creams just seem to make it more itchy.
I have a normal clean & clear daily moisturiser which is not meant for eczema, but I have tried this on occasion as it's not so greasy. This feels nice when I put it on, but soon enough my skin goes tight and unpleasant.
This morning I put vaseline on. I know people say you shouldn't, but it has helped with the itching and made my skin feel less tight.

Anyone got any experiences with any of these? Any tips? Anything would be great, just want to know I'm not alone in this!