Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Isabella

Is this anorexic?

I skip breakfast. I hardly, if ever eat lunch. I come home from school and sometimes eat a snack. (After a hardcore track/cross country/ off season training practice) Come dinner time, I sort of eat. But I don't eat a meal's worth. Everything leads back to weight. Why am I 155lbs. and a size 9-10 (5'6'') when all of my friends are no bigger than 125lbs. and a size 3 or 5? After dinner, i do abs like crazy. I do them in my room when no one is there. Then i typically cry myself to sleep because i am the the 4th biggest girl in my grade or something, and i can easily grab fat off of my ribs and stomach. Is it a disorder? Will it be one? Nobody knows.

omgboy
    You have an eating disorder. Don't panic, you just need to start changing the way you see the world and yourself. Its so amazingly difficult to be overweight, because of our media and social politics. But you cant get the way you want by eating poorly, you will destroy your metabolism by not eating enough food, and when you do that - your body will start grabbing on to any calories it recieves. Which means if you decide to start eating again, what was once okay to eat may now make u gain weight. Eat a healthy balanced diet, and burn more calories in 24 hours than u consume. This is how to lose weight. But also, Highschool is a perverted skewed portrait of the real world. Talk to the guidance counselor

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha you are fat!!!!

Junior Member snoopysmaster_001's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the only disorder you have is that you appearently worry a little too much about what other people think your appearance should be.

Downloads
    Uploads
    See now, that's the reason. When you skip meals, such as breakfast, and lunch, your body produces fat to feed itself. I suggest to eat a healthy breakfast. Atleast a cereal. And keep doing what you do. Same problem happened to a friend and now it's fixed.

Also forgot to add. Since you do sports it can also be muscle. So be happy =]

I weight 210 and i'm 6'4 and it's muscle. Not fat.

wink_cassy
    Hun you have to relize that muscle weighs more then fat. Dose your friends do sports? you should try and talk to someone about this, so i dose not become wrose then what it is hun. Please talk to someone, please don't head down this path it is worse then you think trust me.