Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    wink_cassy

Anorexia ***Help please***?

So I stuggle with anroxia. But when I do eat, I eat a granola bar, yourgt, crackers. Maybe 1 dinner a day. That is if i'm with friends or family other then that I don't eat a whole meal. Right now, i feel like i'm eatting to much. In 3months I have lost over 20pounds. I have little side effect of it, like cold hands and feet, hard feels like it is working alot harder, dizzyness and lossing my hair. ***Please if you do answer PLEASE be nice*** I want to stop and i'm working with a therapist and a doctor (it just has been awhile since I have been in) I don't telling you them meaning behind it but please don't judge. I have been molested and raped and I feel if I get skinny and then they will not see me, then I one get hurt. Since my power has been taken over then, this way I still have power somehow. I started off cutting then self medicated and now a eatting disorder. Thank you all for your help. Take care

The thing is I was not fat to beagin with I'm 5'2 and I weighed 130.

oh for not eatting alot have not gone number 2 alot. I have been really gasy is that normal?

Chloe J
    I think that working with your therapist will really help you. I hope that everything works out for you