Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: anorexia ?!?

Downloads
    Uploads

anorexia ?!?

Give me tips on how to become anorexic.
    I've been trying to keep down the fork for about a yea now, and I always give in to food.

I'm serious about it this time and I want to know about how many calories I should consume daily and how much I should work out, and what I should do. I would also like an estimate on how many pounds I would lose in two weeks.

Also, if you can, please list some good sites I could go to.
    Please keep your "anorexia will kill you" answers to yourself. Your just waisting your time, and you WILL NOT get best answer, and most of you are limited to how many questions you can ask. I know what will happen, and I really don't care.

Downloads
    Uploads
    mm i lost wayy more way quicker by eating small meals throughout the day ( every 2 hours) then i ever did not eating. and im not so miserable and dont get migraines anymore. ive lost 45 pounds since march. just try No sugar, NO SALT , no pop no red meat . If anything even if you screw up the rest of the day at least have half a grapefruit and egg whites for breakfast. speeds up your metabolism. youll burn more fat. when you dont eat your body decides that the next time it gets food it has to store it because it thinks its starving. and it stores it as fat. which makes things useless. you have to eat to run your metabolism to burn fat.