Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Anal Warts?

sophie s

Anal Warts?

*Serious Answers Only Please*

I was bathing my 2 yr old nephew the other day and I was washing around his bottom, and I felt a ripple I got him out and took him to the change table and had a look and its a cluster of little warts, his mother told me the doctor asked if he has been abused and she said no. What I want to know is can a 2 yr old child just have "warts" around his anus from say an infection or should I be reporting this? There are no other signs of abuse however the mothers boyfriends are not characters I would take home to mum. Thanks in advance

rchamf27
    Well, firstly, if you really think he is being abused then don't hesitate to speak to the Police (give them a call).
    Secondly, it could be piles. Ask mum if he gets constipated a lot? Piles are haemarrhoids (sp?). They are blood filled and you can get one or more and they look like a pile of grapes. That's why they are commonly called piles.
    But now that I think about it, if he was being abused (as in anally raped) I am thinking that could cause piles. It's a scary thought

rchamf27
    Well, firstly, if you really think he is being abused then don't hesitate to speak to the Police (give them a call).
    Secondly, it could be piles. Ask mum if he gets constipated a lot? Piles are haemarrhoids (sp?). They are blood filled and you can get one or more and they look like a pile of grapes. That's why they are commonly called piles.
    But now that I think about it, if he was being abused (as in anally raped) I am thinking that could cause piles. It's a scary thought