Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    coolboy

Am I weird or normal or mentally ill?

I m 16 yr teen, masturbate regularly.While masturbatin sumtimes I think of actress,sumtimes of sexy model,sumtimes i think of my neighbor,but sometimes I feel that my aunts are hot(My mom's brothers' wives)&i think abt them while masturbating.I make out a story like dis---
    My uncle is gone out of country for sum business.I m spending my holidays 8 his house.My aunt and I both play a lot.We watch movies 2gether,dance a lot, chat a lot.We r like very good frnz.1 day,while I'm preparing 2 go 2 bed in the guest room,my aunt asks me if I want to watch another movie.I say yes.Then we watch the movie together.Suddenly a very passionate scene is shown in the movie where the boy & the gal r making out.After movie we start chatting.We r very frank with each other & I tell her abt my gfs & the gals I like.Then she asks me how do I look 8 her & comes closer 2 me. I cant resist myself & then........
    This is my imagination not reality.
    Am I normal or mentally ill? Are most of the men like me?

Sometimes I feel guilty for this,but I can't resist myself.Is my imagination normal with most of the men?I would like this question to be answered by more men.Ladies plz request any of ur guy frnz to answer dis?Ladies should also answer

fetishteen
    That's normal. They are not related to you and it's just a fantasy anyway.

Masturbation is only abnormal if it is so compulsive that it keeps you from living your life like going to school or work or you do it in illegal places and get arrested.

The whole point of fantasy is that you are free to do what is not possible in life.