Okay, well first of all. I'm 17, and am not very experienced sexually. I'm still a virgin for one. I've had two boyfriends, both pretty serious, and the first one, well, we never really did anything sexually. The boyfriend I am with now is older and a bit more experienced, and has had two different partners. Well, we fool around quite a bit. And by fooling around, I mean I get him off somehow, and he tries to do the same to me... The thing is, I have never had an orgasm. It will feel like I am ready to finish, and my body will tighten, and then there is a release.. but no discharge... and then when he tries to touch me again right after, it feels awful. Anyways... he will do foreplay, he will play with my cl*t, and even eat me out... Like I said, this is the first time for me. But he doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong. About a week ago, in the middle of messing around, which probably wasn't a good idea but anyways, I expressed my frustration of not getting off. and then.. I went even further and asked about his girlfriend of two years. He told me she had never even gotten off when they had sex.

So.. my question is... could it be me? I don't mess around down there... and experimenting is gross to me. What do I do? I feel so ...broken.