I have had really bad anxiety ever since I'm little. I've only had a couple friends in my life, most of them have lost contact though. I can barely function at school, I don't have conversations with anyone unless I'm called on in class and have to talk. I'm constantly shaky. Whenever someone talks to me I sweat a lot and then I'll get really cold. I have heart palpitations and panic attacks at least once a day at school. Sometimes my nose will start bleeding during these episodes which is really embarrassing. My symptoms have been getting worse and worse, I cannot do it anymore.
I sat alone and basically had no one to talk to or share feelings with last year because I was too nervous to talk to anyone (even walking through the crowds to get my lunch got me going). I am NOT doing a repeat of what last year was, it left me wiped out and unable to focus on my schoolwork when I got home.
I have told my parents about it, they told me that I'm being stupid and that I'm not hurt or dead so they wont "waste" money for me to see a doctor. They are honestly the most controlling people I know, I'm not allowed to have friends over or go to friends, they have locked my texting because I guess all teenagers have a "secret agenda" and I'm not allowed to leave the house at all unless I'm going shopping for groceries with my parents. I'm 14 years old, not 6. People my age ask me what I did over the weekend and they honestly think I'm joking.
I'm going to talk about my parents about this again (I have a physical coming up, which would be a perfect time to talk about this) and if they try to tell me I'm stupid, etc. etc. I'm just going to make myself a doctor's appointment and go alone, because this is honestly getting ridiculous.

What would my doctor ask me about when I go? Are all anxiety medications benzodiazepines, because there is a pretty low chance I will take any of those medications due to how addictive they are.
Would it be the right choice for me to go alone and take initiative for my own health if my parents say that I'm fine?