Since 5th grade (I am in 11th grade now) I have had a very powerful imagination but the problem is it has become almost uncontrollable. Since the 10th grade i have been unconsciously falling into deep & powerful day dreams that my body would (unawaringly to me) twitch or suddenly move in response to the stimulation in my head. My imagination had me dreaming all types of different worlds & creating storylines. The pro of this was evident in my school work; i was able to come up with intelligent answers & construct captivating essays. Kids in my class have noticed the blank look on my face during lessons & the unusual body jerking. Resulting in me being watched by a number of wary kids during classes & others calling me a "freak" behind my back. Can some1 please tell me whats wrong with me or direct me to a forum that specializes in disorders? I'm left handed, good at drawing & love trance music as i find it euphoric. This fantasy world iv create is addictive. Am i crazy or is this norm?