Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

am i going insane or am i really just tierd? and normal?

latley.. ive bein stressed out.. and bein a new realtionships... i have a bf.. and well.. ive had mood swings... but what scared me was.. i was thinking about my bf... and thinking about him reasureing me...i thought about my bf.. saying "babe its gunna be alright" but then without my controll that repeated in my head like an actual voice... and then i was like... outloud "now i am going insane" to myself.. then the voice went.. is it becoz of lack of sleep ? and my new bf... ? becoz ive bein nervuos about him...
    ive never heard voices in my head .. only thinking about people talking,... like natrually.. im calming down... but.. yeh.. i just get freaked out.. very easily.. latley... goodnight sleep? sleep deprived? overstressed? so i was really anxious... like i am normally coz im a worrie wart.. i was thinking about my bf re-a-suring me.. sorry i cant spell im only 14... this is all very new... yeh... so i was thinking about that then a voice in my head came " babe babe its gunna be alright babe babe babe babe" and i couldnt controll it... but i think i thought it the first time... then yeh.. i talked..just to break it... ...so um.. yeh HELP. plus im not feeling myself since my bf..

yeh... sorry i repeated myself... i was trying to get as much detail.. and i was still freaking out.. but yeh

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like your not ready for a bf. Seriously they only do cause more problems than they are worth....you are experiencing it right? AND get some sleep and don't do drugs. And you should be able to spell...you are 14. Give yourself some credit.