Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I DYING??!!! HELP!!!?

Sorry for the abrupt question(I KNOW IM NOT DYING) but i need answers and i have to get someone to look at it first!...thanks

Ok, i usually have a very small appetite...and lately(the last 2 weeks) my appetite is huge! I've gained like 4 pounds. Thats not alot, its not a big deal but i have no idea why i want to eat so much. I don't have diabetes, i got checked less than a month ago. I haven't been exercising vigorously or been stressed or bored...no changes in my routines. I have a 2 yr old so i keep busy. The only time i ever had a increase in appetite was at the very begginning of my pregnancy. My husband and i are TTC. It would be too soon to take a pregnancy test. Any suggestions or opinions on reasons for increased appetite? btw.. i was 127lbs...now im 131lbs, so im not just binge eating or something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you are pregnant. I don't know your cycle so I don't know if it is to early to test. Good Luck though.