Hi and thanks for your attention to my question.

I started working out back in June, and ever since then I am improving by A LOT. I am much stronger, and am able to hold a much better stamina.
My question, am I doing what I am suppose to be, as compared to my age? Are there any risks? Here are my details:

I am 16 years old, 5"4. Before I started working out, I was 145lbs. After almost 4 months, I am now 172lbs. My height is still the same, or maybe a inch taller I am not sure. I workout 4 days a week, and for about an hour. I first start off with a 20 minutes bicycle cardio, which aprox. burns about 100-120 calories depending on my current feeling. I try not to drink water so that I can increase my stamina, which I am able to hold off for 15 minutes. After that I lift 100 pounds for quadriceps, 85 for triceps, 100 in seated row machine, 50 in bicep curls, 70 for chest press, and 85 for another chest exercise I cant remember the name of equipment.
I do 10-15 pushups in between randomly. I do 2 sets of 15 reps for each equipment, but specially for quadriceps and seated row machine I do 3 sets of 15 reps.

Again, I do this whole workout on any random 4 days of a week, depending on my school schedule and the period of muscles relief, when they are very very soar.

Am I doing what I am suppose to be doing? Are there any risks if I continue this routine in the future? And also I usually increase the weights for each equipment by 5lbs after every 2 days.

Please give me detailed answers, answers that show your knowledge of fitness. And feel free to give me any tips, or any thing I need to change.