this entire month has been nothing but stress stress stress stress anger stress depression and even more stress!
stress like crazy....this month is basicly already over...just one more day to end it....n iv havnt gotten my period yet...everyone (bf, friends, mom, ect.) keeps telling me i missed it cause of my stress...yet iv heard that stress can cause you to get alot of acne but i dont have any..only like 2 or 3.
why is it that i missed my period yet i didnt get acne?
because it worries me for the reason that i think i may be pregnant...though everyone thinks that absurd cause im still a virgin. iv never had sex in my life and i dnt intend to till i get married. the only thing is that my bf's dick was pretty damn close to my vagina when we were messing around one day (but i was wearing underwear and he didnt come)...thats y everyone keeps telling me that its impossible that im pregnant...but i cant convince myself that im not.
is it possible to be pregnant?
n the main question, y have i missed my period yet i dnt have alot of acne as many ppl say that you get when your stressed

p.s
i may sound like an idiot to some of you asking a question like this but come on...i apperntly cant ask a question? dont be mean...its only a simple question...(s)