I am 16 years old, and I have told my mother many times that I need an appointment to see my eye doctor. She keeps saying she will call, but she never does. for the past month and a half, I have been having alot of problems with my eyes. I got pink eye, and a few days later when it cleared and went away, I would get red lines from the corners, meeting up around the iris. The part around my iris will be really really red. Mild mucus would form, but not very much, and I didnt feel it. I only knew when I looked in the mirror and saw it inside my eye. VERY little amount though. It would clear up within a week, then it would keep coming back, and its been coming back and going away for awhile.
I finally stopped using my contacts, and it would do this with the whole box, and then it would do this with my old contacts as well.

I keep telling my mother about this problem, and she doesnt do anything. She keeps putting drops in my eyes and tells me it will be fine. She refuses to call the eyedoctor. Even if I called myself, there is no way that I can make it there, since I don't have a car to drive, and no devoted family members and friends to take me. I also live in a small suburb town, meaning I cant take a bus or taxi [we dont have them here]

What can I do, Sorry for the long message. I want to know what this is and how I can make it stop on my own...FOR GOOD.

Thank you so much!
Ps: I am 16 years old, non smoker. I dont stay out late at night, or anything along those lines. I do stay on the computer alot though, but I have been spending the same amount lately as I have been for the past 8 years. This problem has never occured before. Any other details you need, just ask! thanks alot.