...suggestions?or no the problem? PLEASEHELP? People no i have bad back pain but i don't think they take me seriously, i have had it sinse i was 14 and some days i cannot walk. It has gotton worst over the years, and even more so after having my first child a year ago. I went to the drs about it after having my son and they said it was because i am now over weight, i got so upset i just walked out.. I had this problem when i was 14 and have always been in a size 8 (us size 4 i think) I am not a size 14. Big jump i no, but my back pain is the same as it was when i was skinny. I am going to go see another dr, any advice??

Here is my pain explained.
I cannot sit on hard floors, and if i do i cannot get back up or if i lie on the floor i have to roll to get back up and sometimes only on a certain side because it jams up and the pain is bad.
After working or vacuuming or anything like that even just standing or walking my back throbs and sometimes pinches or something and i cannot even put my foot on the ground..
Sometimes i get up and cannot even walk the pain is that bad, and i cannot straighten my body.

I feel restricted and am starting to get very depressed because i cannot chase my son or pick him up when needed, changing nappies is horror..
Please help