Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice...really really close to dating a stripper but cautious..?

Just wanting to know if I get any unique answers from the ladies. Most guys say the same thing in this case. Anyway about a month ago I went to the local gentlemen's club just to hang out when one of the completely naked (yes naked all the way) strippers came down from her show and immediately thought she knew me. I figured she was just trying to get me to pay for something so I just interacted for a moment hoping that my friends might see this sexy naked girl talking to me. However it turned out that we did know each other and pretty much grew up together back in the 80's. Weird I know but I was more embarassed then she was...anyway I ended up sitting side by side with a naked girl before she finally put her thongs and pasties back on and we were talking seriously about something other than sex! She was not a dummy, fact is she is paying for school and very intelligent. Anyhow we traded numbers and started kicking it briefly and shockingly we've never had sex or anything, just hanging out. Recently we met up at Toys R Us to Christmas shop for our nieces and nephews and I guess all the walking around and talking on that different level had her looking at us differently suddenly. Long story short she likes me and wants to be seriously involved. Then I saw her pull out a bunch of ones to pay for her presents and reality sat back in...she's a stripper. A couple of things are going thru my mind...I honestly would not under any other circumstances aim to date a stripper especially one who dances all the way nude because for one I wouldn't want other guys looking at her like a piece of meat and the biggest part is I would dread telling my family, especially my mom her occupation. Advice??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Many of them have an abuse,drug history, not just paying my way through college. Many of them hate men and will subject their exhibitionist behaviour to get the money. Some of them are bisexual. They live with a dual lifestyle, but when they get older, will have to find something else to do for work. Many women that pose for magazines and previously stripped/dancer occupations have gotten married /children. It's certainly not something you want out there for a very, very long time if you chose a serious relationship.She may not be able to stop this lifestyle and may use you. They can be manipulative, shy, and socialize with a different segment of society with different values...

Downloads
    Uploads
    well just because she has that kind of job doesn't necessarily mean that she is only after money , sex sells. Just be sure that you tell her that you feel that you might want a relationship but at the same time it might take some time to get used to her job. You might also want to stay away from her work place if it makes you too uncomfortable. And your mom should respect your decision to date her.