...PROGRAM!!!? Alright, I am 16 years old, 6'2 205 pounds right now and have been lifting for around 2 and a half years. Now in this program, I want to mostly achieve mass gains and power. What I want to do is have olympic lifts such as: snatches, cleans, jerks, clean pulls, power cleans etc... in my lifting program. For the past three weeks(whole week I've been sick last week so I only been doing this for 2 weeks) i've been doing one body part a day: chest,back,shoulders,legs, arms.

During leg days I would do sets of full cleans/hang cleans. Shoulder days I would do push jerks, and on any other day I would do power shrugs. Now Monday-Friday I can lift in my school weight room, while at home I have my own gym with my own platform and bumper plates, etc. In my situation, it is much easier to perform the olympic lifts at home...so I try to do the snatches and full cleans at home because it is more safe to drop the weights, which I can't do at the school because it only has iron weights/no platforms. But then again, my school has many more dumbbells and wider range of exercises than I can perform then at home...

Now can someone help set me up with a good program with adding olympic lifts before my resistance/weight training at school and/or at home. Right now on Saturdays and/or sundays I do most of my olympic lifts while on weekdays I perform some of the olympic days on some of the days because the school gym is limited with that type of activity, but I am able to lift more because the machines(seated row, lat pulldowns, cable flys) and more weights they have.

Should I continue doing a split routine of one body part a day and doing olympic lifts before or what..?

I am confused upon how to get a good program with olympic lifts/mass gaining...any help?