Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Acne- I don't get it.?

I had pretty clear skin in high school. Then in college it got really bad. After college, and especially when I changed my birth control, it was clearing up a lot. Then I moved to Nevada (I'm from SoCal), same birth control, now 25 years old, and it's worse than ever.
    I have tried:
    Proactiv
    Murad
    The less is more approach
    Laser treatment for $1200.

I eat SO healthy, a lot of fruit and vegetables, almost no meat or dairy.
    I work hard in school, but I am not emotionally stressed out at all. I get enough sleep.
    Someone please tell me what my next step is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the only things i can think of are maybe acne is in you genes;if you have a family member or relative that has acne, it might have passed down to you and you suffer with it every now and then. id reccomend cleaning your face twice a day with blackhead cleanser, then maybe see your doctor for some strong cream to put on how ever many times suggested a day. also, you can get acne from sweating alot, wearing blush or makeup that clogs up your pores, or having hair on your face like a fringe that gets greasy which spreads to your face. keep trying to eat as healthy as you can, clean your face and avoid what i just listed..i hope i helped!
    :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Acne has been horrible for me as well, i tried all of what you've tried. Then eventually i got fed up and went to the doctors. After being prescribed medication and taking it for 2 weeks, it was cleared up!
    It just depends on whether they put you on the right medication, but once your on it, stick with it!