Okay, let me start with a little background. I am 19 years old and On the 13th of December, I had sex. We used protection, but the condom came off inside of me. (sorry if that's too much info). We didn't know where it went, so when I got back to my room, I felt around for it and immediately pulled it out of me. I was due to get my period on the 21st, and just like always, I got it and it started off light and brown. Usually, my period will be really heavy the 2nd and 3rd day I have it. This time, it stayed light and only got a little heavier and redder as the days went on. It still lasted for the full 5 days though. Recently, I have been feeling sort of weird. I've noticed that I will feel very hungry and almost immediately after I eat, I feel hunger again. However, I have also noticed stomach aches, almost gas-pain like, and burning throat after I eat, which I know could be signs of Acid Reflux? I also have been feeling kind of light-headed which I guess could be because I haven't been eating too much due to the resulting stomach aches. I plan to take a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side, but I wanted to get anyone else's opinion?