Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

? about wisdom teeth?

Ok, so i'm 17 and i went to the dentist last Tuesday and on the x-rays it showed them coming in on the bottom, so its been 2 days and already i can feel them coming in, the gums are sore and I'm not sure what to do? I mean do i have to wait for them to actually push the gums aside and all and if there isnt room for them i have to get them removed correct? well, i heard that hurts like hell and well do they put you to sleep or anything? And how long does it take for them to come in till they have to be removed if needed... I'm nervous and i dont wanna think about it so yea....

Downloads
    Uploads
    If they bother you, then yes you have them removed. Normally they just numb you and then remove them..you dont feel pain during it..all u feel is pressure. You do feel pain after you arent numb anymore but they give you pain pills.