Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Purple

About guys with acne..?

Jear
    yea it sucks for us too. i didn't have it too bad but it made me really insecure i felt like i disgusted people

when i see it on other people i dont really look at them differently so its kinda in our head i guess.

Madi
    yes.. my best guy friend has bad acne and he is so self concious about it that he went on a pill thats so strong he has to get his liver checked every month..

but its working..

armysniper076
    Well I have it a little bit....most of the time I don't care about it, but sometimes I just feel like it's all over the place....

= \

oh well xD

Answer Fairy
    YES. My poor brother had it really bad and he was a total hermit for three years.

imaginationhappens
    wow! thats what I was wondering too! (no, seriously!) I have some acne, and I was wondering, like if they try to use different acne cremes and such.... well?

Robert W
    sure they do and they try to hide it anyway they can

ruthietoothie1972
    They care just as much as girls do...

Dead guy
    I have acne and I care. It can be tough at times. Sometimes I think girls don't like me because of it. I am getting treatment for it, but still. it's tough and it sucks.

King of the Masters
    Trust me - it's a big deal. I have acne and I'm totally aware of it. I try to hide it the best I can, but there isn't too much one can do about it. Us guys try to act like we don't really care, but it's a pretty tough thing to deal with (at least for me anyway).