Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kat

Late period...is there a way to make my period start??

My period is 4 days late, my boobs are sore, my nipples are extremely sensitive and I've had cramps on and off all week like my period is about to come but it still hasn't. I took a pregnancy test 4 days ago on the first day of my missed period and it was negative so I know I'm not pregnant--right now I'm just really getting frustrated because I just want it to get here and get over with. These week long PMS symptoms are getting annoying. I keep rushing to the bathroom because I feel like my period started but it hasn't.

Is there any way that I can make my period hurry up and get here? I'm 25 and my periods are usually very regular.

Unregistered
    It really sounds like you're pregnant. Pregnancy tests can be wrong. Even the ones from the doctors can be wrong. Some people produce less hormone than others. The best way to tell is through a blood test.

Unregistered
    go to a doctor
    r u always on time if so ya go see a doctor

Unregistered
    I was taking Utovlan (nothisterone) to delay my periods for over a week, nearing the end of this time i had sex with my boyfriend but the condom split. The next day i took the morning after pill, 4 days later and my period still hasnt arrived however i do feel as though it is due. What should I do? thanks

Unregistered
    This is why you should keep your pants on.

Unregistered
    i have not had a period in 3 months and all regnancy test were negative what do you suggest on getting it to start

faylinn
    well my period is 4 days, i kind of had intercourse on the 9th day of my cycle. It was more like a few seconds penetration and then it stopped cause there was no condom, but the guy was close. I just started getting back pains and some tummy period pains. I took 2 pregnancy tests last week and both were negative. I'm also stressing out like hell cause i'm only 18 and the guy is not even my boyfriend.. so i can't be pregnant right now. Do you think I should take another pregnancy test? Or am i just stressing too much and my period will arrive anyday?

Unregistered
    I haven't had mine either. But I've never had sex. I'm still waiting for mine to start. I'm frustrated too..

Unregistered
    i came off cerazette mini pill before xmas and been gettin very painfull period pains on and off and back pain and sore breasts not had a perios since november and had 8 pregnancy tests that all say negative its realy startin to get to me now, dont know whats goin on

Unregistered
    You have to wait five days after your missed period to take a test. I would take another one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast