Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    I had unprotected sex 4 days after my period... it was at the end of february. and itz now APRIL and i still haven't had a period but i don't think i'm pregnant...am i stressing too much?should i just give it time?

Unregistered
    I'm in a similar situation unfortunately but he wasn't close at all. My friend suggested potassium to get it started. Also, stress can cause it.
    Good luck

Unregistered

ya like how do u start then quiker huh

Unregistered

worried

Hi, im 27 and i had unprotected sex, a day later i took the emergency pill but that same night i had unproteted sex again and i took the pill again the next day. A week later the condom split, but i started my period the next day so never took any pill. However this month I still havent had my period, it normally comes around 9th-10th but because i took the pill last month it came on the 18th. Do you think im pregnant? im really worried and keep touching my stomach as it looks bigger then normal.

Unregistered

ways to help ur period along

i find drinking giner or parsley tea helps bring about a period. as well as usuing sprigs of parsely as vag. inserts ( ik it sounds weird, but it works) vigorus exercise if all else fails!

Unregistered
    Im 17 and i had sex with my bf the day before my period was suppose to start we did it unprotected but he never "came" inside idk what to do my period is like 2 days late but im freaking out i was gonna take the morning after pill but i cat afort it i dont think im pregnant cause i feel as if my period is gonna come cause im getting pain and my boobs hurt as hell but still what should i do?....

Unregistered
    well m 4 days late with my periods last month i had unprotected sex i got a problem my periods came on 10th n got stopped on 11th and restarted on 12th n lasted for 5 days properly this month i did not had sex this month but iam delayed by 4 days the whole month was very hectic 4 me as my exams were going on and my eating and sleeping schedules were disturbed for the whole month i am getting pre menstrual symptoms like getting cramps in my lower abdomen but not getting periods can anyone please help me...

Unregistered
    I'm almost 4 days late and I've never been this late. I had protected sex a week and a half ago AND he pulled out AND we checked the condom for holes (we are paranoid). I have been having mood swings like Pms and no pregnancy symptoms. And I wasn't ovulating during sex. I'm really freaked out I'm pregnant but I had a stomach bug or something last month and I lost ten pounds so I'm 103 pounds and Im suppose to weigh 120. So idk if that is it but I could use advice. How many days late is normal?

Unregistered

Check2 How to make ur period come faster answers! :D

There is no way to make ur period come faster, but my friend gave me some tips.
    ~Drink 4 cups of green tea a day
    ~Eat alot of fatty meat
    ~Also eat some whole grain youlgert
    Doctors say your period should start 2-3 weeks after doing all the above!

Unregistered
    I think you are pregnet maybe you shouldnt have sex again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast