Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Question

I have been searching all over the internet and can not find a direct answer..... my girlfriend got the IUD 6 months or so ago, and last month she felt the plastic tip and a little more and just pushed it back into her. She has had no pain, the strings feel a little longer then normal, but it seems as though the IUD is back where it should be. Is this ok? Or possible that it is back in the uterus? Thanks

Unregistered
    if it starts hurting to much jus get it taken out ive had mine for a year and ive suffered so much...jus go to the er n get it taken out tell them it hurts to much..
    ima get mine out tuesday just use the only method that works CONDOMS!!!

Unregistered
    I have had my mirena in for a year and a half. Last Tues(nov 24th) it came out and I started what I thought was my period. It lasted for 5 days. I finally go in to see the doctor today and the urine pg test was neg but I really feel as though I am pg. (nov 14th was the last time my husband and I did the deed). I am having an ultrasound in 2 days to make sure the mirena didn't do any damage on the way out. Is there any way pregnancy could be detected from the ultrasound? Since my pelvic exam today I have had really light spotting that is a pinkish color, my husband is worried it's signs of a miscarriage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have had such a hard time finding info like this on mirena.

Unregistered
    I was just wondering if it can fall out and if it can just not fall out or just vanish? Well if anyone caan tell me please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Unregistered
    yes it can fall out mine did just tonight thtas why i am on here trying to find out the chances off pregnancy because i had sex 2 nights ago and it hurt really bad and im wondering if thats what caused it?

Unregistered

Heart New the agendas

Hi,
    Can anybody tell me how long the strings is suppose to be/I Have the marena fo almost two years now and never felt for the strings.And today was the first time.And I have no idea of how long it should be?

Unregistered

Star Blue

ok so I was having sex and my fiancee was tellin me to stop cause he felt somethin pokein him so I went to the bathroom and felt to see if it was comin out and I felt the strings like way way down so I just ignored it and was like ok maybe it will go back up tomorrow. Ok so the next day I was walkin and it hurt bad so I checked again and I only felt the strings. So TODAY! It hurt again so I went and checked really good and I felt like this tube thingy in my vagina, and its not suppose to be there and it was sideways and I could feel the entire T thingy and so I pulled on it a lil and then it came out. Im never again havin that thing in me ever. It just didnt work out for me and it did not hurt when I pulled it.

I asked my doctor how long the strings were and she said it depends how short they cut it. So its the length the doctor it. I felt mine alot alot at first and it hurt so she cut it shorter and then I didnt feel it. I got it like 6 months ago and it fell out today so good look with it.

Unregistered

second IUD in less than 4 years!!

well today i was at work when all at once i had this very paiful pain in my bely. I was thinking damn my period must be coming so i took some midol..... it helped the pain a little so i finished my day at work...... when i got home i decited to check it and make sure it was still in place and it wasnt.... i felt the piece right above the string.... i gently pulled on it and like 1 second it came out.... i bleed a little but not so sore anymore.... so i guess the answer is yes they can come out or start to slip!!! Be careful girls.. NO MORE IUD'S FOE ME!!! Im going to go a different route!!!

Unregistered

Flower Blue

I have had experience swollen tender breast about two weeks ago like i was pregnant but I have had my mirena since july of 08' so I thought that was weird, then a week a go i started cramping an 3-4 days ago i started havin light bleeding (spotting). Today while in the shower it felt weird down there, kinda hurt, so i checked my strings an they were practicualy hanging out! I was gonna try to push it back in but thought it would hurt to bad so i gently pulled on the string an my IUD fell out! I was horrified. following the IUD coming out i passed a bunch of blood clots. I have no insurance an cant go to my obgyn. I dont know what to do? does it fall out if you get pregnant? HELP!!!

Unregistered

Auction Hammer

I have had my Mirena for 6 months, and haven't had any problems. I hardly ever get my period, and if I do, it's with minimal cramping (before, when I had my period regularly, I suffered from HORRIBLE cramps. My OB/GYN had to give me a prescription for Darvocet because they were that bad). I haven't worn a tampon since I had the Mirena inserted, just as a precaution. I too, have lost weight. I'm a little concerned with everyone's problematic posts, so I'm going in to get checked out, because I can't feel my strings. I haven't had any pain though. Has anyone else experienced this? No strings...no pain?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast